Can you find the right cover for businesses working in the social care sector?
DUAL Oliva provide a flexible, tailored insurance solution for the care sector. We understand the sector and offer a package based cover to ensure we are meeting the needs and requirements for this specialist industry:
- Care industry specific cover including Medical Malpractice & Professional Indemnity cover
- Options to include personal accident, engineering breakdown and legal expenses
- Markel Law Hub the UK’s premier online employment and Health and Safety service included with all Legal Expenses cover
- Care specific property covers such as residents personal effects, notifiable diseases and loss of registration
- Flexible limits of liability
Our Risk Appetite:
- Care Homes
- Domiciliary Care
- Mental Health
- Learning Difficulties / Disabilities
Care homes come in many shapes and sizes and cater for different types of service users. So if it is care for the elderly or adults with learning difficulties, mental health, dementia, or simply domiciliary care, retirement homes or supported living, we can provide specific insurance cover for the business.
The product itself looks to have an excellent wording, which is so important with this trade.
Social Care Director
James is the Social Care Director for DUAL Oliva, joining the company in 2014. He has over 25 years’ experience in the insurance industry, with 21 years specialising in the niche Social Care space on both the broker and underwriting functions.
Outside work, James is a big fan of sports especially football and golf. He enjoys travelling to different places with his family and socialising with friends.
M: +44 (0)7525 808 715