Unoccupied Property Owners
Our team is highly experienced in underwriting unoccupied property risks and therefore we appreciate the specialist requirements for such properties and how difficult they are to place within the market. Our tailored product offers a flexible underwriting approach as well as competitive premiums.
Our product, Unoccupied offers a flexible underwriting approach with competitive premiums.
Features and benefits
- Specified Wording
- AA- rated security
- Thoughtful underwriting approach ensures that we are able to offer wider perils than most insurers
- Option to cover for short term 3 or 6 month policies or annual policies
- Specialist knowledge of the industry
- Exclusive wording only available through DUAL Oliva
- Fast turnaround times coupled with contract certain terms ready to send to your clients
- Ability to write rebuilds of up to £3.5M
- Option of FLEEA only or Wider Perils
- Property Owners Liability up to £5M
- Loss of Advanced Rent cover for pre-agree rental contracts subject to type of property.
- Houses, flats, apartments, bungalows and other residential properties
- Factories & Warehouses
- Other commercial properties
- Public Houses (subject to criteria)
- Properties undergoing works (subject to criteria).
We are unable to consider
- Places of Worship
- Schools & Educational Establishments
- Thatched Properties
- Properties which are to be demolished.
The service received was excellent, it helped us to secure a new client.
Underwriting Manager , Commercial
Linda is the Underwriting Manager for the DUAL Oliva Commercial team, joining in 2000 and has been instrumental in the growth of the company. She provides a wealth of experience gained from 23 years in Property and Casualty underwriting, focusing on management in specialising schemes.
Outside work, Linda enjoys cooking, reading, reality television and travel.
M:+44 (0)7860 954 818