Aviation Products Liability
Placing products liability cover for firms manufacturing to the aerospace and aviation industries can be difficult.
Partnering with leading Aerospace Insurance specialists, we have created Aviation, a standalone products liability policy.
Features and benefits
- Aviation Liability Wording
- A rated security
- Specialist knowledge of the industry in partnership with a well-established Aviation insurer
- Fast turnaround
- Contract Certain terms ready to send to your clients
- Full products liability cover
- Standalone product, no requirement to additionally insure the commercial combined covers - however we would be happy to quote for this part too
- Working Parties Liability Cover available, providing cover for the public liability risk associated with ‘airside’ work
- Grounding liability included as standard (covering financial compensation and investigation costs for airline operators following an occurrence due to the product manufactured)
- High limits of indemnity available
- Working Parties liability can be extended to cover ‘Personal Injury’, covering any damages awarded to a third party following the action of the policyholder or their employee whilst working airside or on an aircraft.
It’s nice to have the attention of an underwriter that actually makes the effort to win business in this current climate.
Underwriting Manager , Commercial
Linda is the Underwriting Manager for the DUAL Oliva Commercial team, joining in 2000 and has been instrumental in the growth of the company. She provides a wealth of experience gained from 23 years in Property and Casualty underwriting, focusing on management in specialising schemes.
Outside work, Linda enjoys cooking, reading, reality television and travel.
M:+44 (0)7860 954 818